If you are a new patient, please review the FAQs below as it will help answer most of the questions you might have and provides links to the forms that you will need to bring with you during your first appointment.
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Completed Paperwork - click on the links below
- Prescription from Physician, if applicable
- Insurance Card(s) and Drivers License
- Comfortable Clothing and Shoes (NO DENIM PLEASE)
When should I arrive?
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment so that your admission process can be completed prior to the appointed time.
What if I can't make my appointment time?
- Your appointment time is set aside only for you. If for some reason you cannot make the scheduled appointment we ask that you give us 24 hours notice so that we will be able to fill that time slot.