If you are a new patient, please review the FAQs below as it will help answer most of the questions you might have. All of our intake forms on online and you will receive a link to complete them once you make an appointment.
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Completed Paperwork (done online)-this will be sent to you in an email
- Prescription from Physician, if applicable
- Insurance Card(s) and Drivers License
- Comfortable Clothing and Shoes (NO DENIM PLEASE)
When should I arrive?
- Please arrive at your appointment time so that you will avoid waiting in the clinic. Due to COVID precautions we ask that you call when you arrive, and only enter the clinic when your therapist is ready for you.
What if I can't make my appointment time?
- Your appointment time is set aside only for you. If for some reason you cannot make the scheduled appointment we ask that you give us 24 hours notice so that we will be able to offer the time slot to another patient in need.
What forms do I need?
- All the forms you need will be sent to you through out intake portal and we ask that you return the forms to Fusion prior to your appointment.